- Topic: “Next Generation Medicine, Technology, Artificial Intelligence”
- Dates: 30 July to 5 August 2023
- Arrival on 30 July 2023
- Departure on 5 August 2023
- Location: Buca, İzmir, Turkey
- Fee: 250€/pers. (covers whole cost of boarding, meals, local transport, gathering and participation to the activities from 30 July to 5 August)
- Optional extra excursion on 5 August 2023 for additional 50€/pers. including lodging for one more night. Departure day is then 6 August 2023.
- Arrival/departure pick up points are the İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB)
- Accommodation will be provided in student dormitories at Adatepe Mah 61.sok No:10 Buca, İzmir
- The event venue is Izmir Tinaztepe University, Aydoğdu Mahallesi, 1267/1 Sokak No:4 Buca, İzmir
- Breakfast and dinner will be provided at the accomodation; Lunch at the event venue.
The participants must be
- Interested in Science
- Able to communicate in English
- Aged between 18 and 25 years old
Participants shall be compliant with Covid-19 rules in Turkey.
The programme include scientific, cultural and social activities.
The International Science Summer Camp 2023 is a MILSET Europe activity proudly organised by the Municipality of Buca, BUCA IMSEF, Izmir Tinaztepe University, and BUCAMAR Dere Kafe.